Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007

Sorry

Hi there!
Sorry - I planned on posting here the first review (on Die Hard 4, like everyone lately)...
But unfortunately I'm still busy with working out the wiki for the University of Bayreuth, writing documentation , coaching the guys and so on.

So according to my current schedule I didn't have the time to go to the movies to see Mr. Willis kicking ass.

This basically means that I'll probably start with the Die Hard trilogy (had planned to do them anyway...).

Or else, the Terminator series, Rambo and the blue light, Death Trance, Pathfinder (OMFG) - it's not too late for you to decide!

Just tell me what review you'd like to read first while I'm doing my Computer-based juju thingy.

On a side note - hop over here and have a look at my latest creation concerning project 'Decisions' and drop me a line!

Farewell traveler. May your path be ...'fruity'.

1 Kommentar:

Stephan Wolschon hat gesagt…

I really liked Die Hard 4! Go and see it! :9